FO APPLICATION SUPP II
Within CIB, the team Front Office Business Support (3 consultants) is in charge of managing the client facing functional support in close collaboration with the Development teams and the Business.
The applications supported are mainly used by the Front-Office Traders & Sales to perform functions such as trading, pricing, risk or position keeping but also by Operations, to perform Middle-Office, Back-Office and Risk management functions.
The business domains mainly include Foreign Exchange, Treasury & Fixed-Income markets.
- Daily support and follow-up with traders, structures, sales
- Resolve all functional issues related to the used applications, utilizing customer service skills, problem solving skills, and technical thinking/reasoning skills following established support process and metrics guidelines
- FI/FX applications on-boarding
- Resolve user access, connectivity, network, Citrix issues
- Fixing errors
- Liaison between users, applications support and development teams in London, Paris and Brussels
- Accurately document all customer issues, resolution steps, and gather feedback in support tracking software to enhance identifying and reporting trends leading to recurring technical problems
- Measure and analyse incoming software issues to determine root causes and develop technical and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences and severity and report results to manager
- Propose and develop IT light solutions (excel, small applications, macros, automatic report…) to improve the efficiency of the Business As Usual work of our customers.
- Gather and forward customer feedback and suggestions for application improvement
- Functional dealing room BAU ensured during Brussels opening hours
- Up to date processes
- New functionalities set up in terms of roles (for user access), local blotter (for new international payment activity; IPAS, Bundle), process defined to Sales for Order booked outside Brussels hours, etc…