Job openings Business Analyst with knowledge in Financial Market products
- Focusing on internal users’ and clients’ satisfaction by making sure their needs are well understood and the developed solution is in line with the project’s objectives and the overall infrastructure.
- Playing the role of interface between the business parties and the technical team so to translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT or vice versa.
- Analyzing needs.
- Writing of the functional specifications and business requirements.
- Helping company to support their business strategy.
- Defining and re-engineering of business processes.
- Modelisating Workflows.
- Required skills:
- Knowledge of Financial/Capital Market products.
- Strong Experience in Banking Environment and/or Asset Management.
- Knowledge of project methodologies such as Prince 2 is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Ms Office.
- Required profile:
- You have a university degree.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- Good analytical skills, eye for detail.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Service oriented/Customer focused.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Why join Refine?
Working with Refine means working within a community of professionals who share the same values and do what they do with great passion. Refine is a place where every idea is worthy and where every individual is valued with his own uniqueness as our differences make our strength.
Refine proposes its consultants a continuous satisfaction program and a training program, allowing you to increase your excellence in specific areas.